- Provide organisational and administrative support
- Quality control of documents
- Copywriting and proofing
- Document control versioning and naming
- Effective customer communication inside support system
- Testing of customer systems and change requests
- Assist with projects to improve the quality of services provided
- Working with the Project Manager to identify and document operational and project risks
- Undertake and assist with ad-hoc duties as directed by the company directors.
Getting to know you
We are geeks through and through, creating a solution from scratch is what drives us. Success for us is a customer being delighted with the experience and uptake of a solution provided by the team at DB. Using the latest technology to excite users is at the heart of all we do and is a must have for all members of our team.
We are based in the hub that is Longton (Silicon Valley of the Midlands) just outside of Stoke-on-Trent! Our office is close to the M6, just off the A50 and right next to Longton train station.
- Computer literate with high attention to detail, inside Microsoft office (word, ppt, excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to carry out administrative tasks quickly and accurately
Show me the money
We offer a competitive salary (based on your skill set and experience), a relaxed & flexible working environment and an exciting opportunity to join a small team that is going places, fast!
If you are interested in joining us please send us your CV and a covering email to: [email protected]